“VA Creatively” provides virtual assistant services – in other words, I’m your online personal assistant, cheerleader, and friend.
With 28 years of administrative experience, I’m eager to help with many things on your “To Do” list.
I like to keep things simple. For all of my services, my rate is $50/hour. (Please see lower retainer and transcription rates below).
– Social Media Management
– Simple Website Creation with WordPress
– WordPress Posting and Maintenance
– Graphics Creation (Blog Header, Facebook Cover Page, Pinterest Graphic, etc.)
– Administrative Tasks including Transcribing*, Editing, and Proofreading
– Travel Arrangements, Online Shopping, and Other Personal Tasks
If there are other tasks we agree on, the rate will be the same: $50/hour.
If we decide to work together regularly, my retainer rate is $45/hour with a 10-hour per month commitment.
For the retainer rate, half the amount is payable to get started, the other half upon completion of work.
For example, if we agree on a 10-hour commitment for the month, you’ll pay $225 up front and $225 upon completion of the 10 hours.
*My transcription rate is $35/hour. I’m an “English major picky grammar girl”, type 90 words per minute, and only submit pristine transcripts. To help estimate your project price: I typically transcribe/proof/edit 15 minutes of audio/video per working hour (if it’s one or two speakers, no accent, and fairly clear). For example, a transcript of a 30-minute podcast might cost around $70. Cheaper options are out there but you’ll probably need to proof/edit/fix their submission which costs you the time you were trying to save :) PS: If you’re a B-Schooler, ask about my special rate for transcription!
Please see my HOME and ABOUT ME pages for more information on how I can help.
When thinking about the hourly rate for a virtual assistant, please consider:
– You don’t have to pay employment taxes, Social Security, IRA, medical/dental insurance, etc. as most employers do.
– You don’t have to cover paid time off, sick leave, employee retreats, holiday parties, gym membership, free coffee, etc.
– Within my rate, I must pay state and federal taxes, IRA, and medical/dental.
– Within my rate, I pay for internet, computer purchase/maintenance, software, cell phone, office supplies, website maintenance …. and coffee :)
Thank you so much for understanding :)